Wednesday, June 17, 2020

SASSY and CRAFTY Stamps in the House

 Sassy and Crafty Stamps
 Good morning crafty peeps,

Just look at this adorable owl. Isn't she the cutest? She comes from a stamp set called Rad Party by Sassy and Crafty Stamps a new to me stamp company. Oh boy am I in love! They have stamps and stencils that are just to cute.! The background is a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.

I colored  her up with Arteza colored pencils. The pink square behind her is Rose Quartz ink spray by Dylusions. Then for  the dotted back ground I used Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink. The sentiment is heat embossed using clear embossing powder by Lawn Fawn.  

Please go on over to Sassy and Crafty Blog.  Right now they are having sneak peeks going on and there are some super cute stamps set coming. Oh my wallet is going to be in big trouble.!






BIG CRAFTY HUGS LISA CMAY

No comments:

Post a Comment