Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Colorful THANK YOU Card

Good Morning Crafty peeps


 Up on my blog today is a colorful THANK YOU card. This card was very quick and easy to do. I needed a THANK YOU card as 2 of my boys did some work over the weekend for a neighbor. They got paid plus she fed them breakfast and lunch. On top of that she sent the home with cookies as well. Can you believe that? 



 

I first made the color background using Oxide Inks and my blender brush on Bristol Smooth white card stock. Next I cut out the shadow. Then the word Thank you 3 times in white #110 paper and use Reptile glue. I added the word Thank you to the shadow background. I added foam tape to the back of that. I placed it on a white panel that is 4 x 5.25 I took my scoreboard and made score lines every .25 of inch on the front of the panel for some extra interest.


Big Crafty Hugs, LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment