Sunday, March 22, 2020

Galatic Friends





 This set is called Galactic Adventures the Sequel, and it comes from Kindred Stamps. The bottom card is from Pinterest and was my inspiration card using this same set. The top 3 pictures are my own card. I used Seedless Preserves, Broken China and Faded Jeans Oxide ink along with  blending brushes for the background. I also used a Jelly Roll #8 white gel pen to make the stars and added a few white enamel dots

I colored the images with Arteza colored pencils and blended with Gamsol. I then used my Brother Scan it cut to cut the images out. I used  #110 lb card stock size 4.25 x 11 scored at 5.5. This makes an A2 size card when folded. To get this cut your 8.5 x 11 card stock on the 8.5 side at 4 and you will now have 2 cards.

I mounted a grey panel 4.25 x 5.5 on the black card stock and my ink blended panel on top of that. I then added my stamped images. The sentiment comes in the stamp set and is heat embossed on white card stock. I then matted the on black. I add foam tape to the back and adhered to front of my card.




No comments:

Post a Comment