Saturday, March 14, 2020

CAS Card Inspiration and Challenge


Here is my March challenge card for the Scrappin Stampers group over on Facebook. Once a month Jamie has a challenge for a $10 gift card to her shop. This month it is a one layer clean card. No foam tape or embellishments. The bottom card is the one Jamie made. The top one is mine along with the die set. The set is from MFT stamps. I wanted to show this set is not only for fall projects, but can be used all year round.

I used Catherine Pooler inks in Polished and Tutti Frutti,  for the ink blended background. I colored my stamped image with colored pencils by Arteza.  I used Gamsol for the blending.  I used a stamp from Maymay Made It set called Flowers for a Friend. I stamped the heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added the border detail with a black pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment